Table of contents
225 Extra—Spaces & Places is an annual publication. The magazine is a resource for finding and creating a home in the Capital area, with a look at the latest home technology, financing options, and makeovers of local apartments and houses.
• How to survive a renovation when you’re still living in the house
• A local chef made lemonade out of lemons after the August 2016 floods forced him to renovate his home
• A couple who met in Hollywood come home to create their dream house
• Theatre Antiques co-owner Al Bye shares how he got the store back on its feet less than three months after the August 2016 floods
• The millennial market: To buy or not to buy?
• Mastering curb appeal: Tips for first-time home sellers
• How three local business owners transformed their living spaces into working spaces
• Local interior designers and an antique shop owner took a break from giving clients advice to give us a tour of their homes
• How a clothing designer makes the most of her 875-square-foot downtown apartment
• Inside a photographer’s plant-filled digs on the LSU lakes