Photo above of the 2011 Four Play from Thumbprints Cellars, courtesy of Thumbprints.
Blend Wine Bar is teaming up with a California winery for a five-course dinner.
The downtown restaurant and bar is hosting Thumbprint Cellars Wine Dinner Wednesday, April 22. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Dinner starts no later than 7:30 p.m. Cost is $75 per person.
Check out the full menu below.
- Tuna tartare with marinated cucumber, avocado salsa and herb-caper salad, paired with 2013 Viognier, J & B Schmidt Vineyard, Dry Creek Valley.
- Gorgonzola-stuffed heirloom tomatoes with corn maque choux, roasted garlic oil, braised fennel and walnuts, paired with 2012 Pinot Noir, Four Clone Old Vines, Russian River Valley.
- Smoked duck confit with ginger and scallion broth, carrot puree, pickled daikon, sautéed Chanterelles and candied lemon rinds, paired with 2011 Four Play, Sonoma County.
- Trio of specialty sliders featuring beef, lamb and portobello, artisan breads and house-made accompaniments, paired with 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Lisa’s Vineyard, Knights Valley.
- Strawberry crème brûlée with mascarpone sorbet, Grand Marnier-spiked blackberries and chocolate tuile, paired with 2011 Climax, Sonoma County Red Blend.