Photo of the new Surf & Turf burger, courtesy of Walk-On’s
Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar is adding more than a dozen items to its menu.
The new dishes will be introduced next Wednesday and available for both lunch and dinner at all Walk-On’s locations. The additions include cheeseburger sliders, pepper jelly spinach salad, simply grilled salmon and two burgers.
Walk-On’s owner/co-founder Brandon Landry and vice president of culinary and training Mike Turner collaborated on the new dishes.
“For us, it’s about appealing to our demographic and market and keeping the menu current,” Turner says. “The menu is ever-changing and evolving. For us, Walk-On’s is a food-first concept. As we continue to evolve in our company, we’ll continue to bring new, exciting, innovative menu items.”
With the additional items comes the removal of some dishes, including the Cajun queso and blackened alligator appetizers, bacon double cheeseburger and Chicken Laredo entreé.
Check out the full list of new menu items:
- Cheeseburger sliders appetizer
- Corn maque choux side
- Tomato, bell pepper and gouda soup
- Loaded baked potato soup
- Monte Cristo Wrap with ham, turkey, bacon, swiss and American cheeses, deep-fried and dusted with powdered sugar
- Pepper Jelly Spinach salad with grilled chicken, cranberries, Granny Smith apples, feta cheese, candied pecans, bacon and pepper jelly vinaigrette
- Tuscan Chicken entreé, blackened chicken topped with warm tomato basil salsa over rice, served with a side of corn maque choux and garlic bread
- Simply grilled salmon entreé with herb butter, served with a side of corn maque choux, veggies and garlic bread
- Grilled Hick Chick sandwich with barbecue sauce, ham, bacon, fried onion strings, jalapenos, cheddar and mayo on a brioche bun
- Warm turkey and swiss sandwich with bacon, lettuce, tomato and garlic aioli on a brioche bun
- Napa burger with spinach, caramelized onions, feta, tomato and garlic aioli on a brioche bun
- Surf & Turf burger with blackened burger, sauteéd shrimp, caramelized onions, jalapenos, monterey jack cheese, Thousand Island and pickles on a brioche bun
- Salted caramel cheesecake dessert