Have you ever been on your way to grab lunch from a favorite restaurant and walk up to the locked doors just to remember it’s closed on Mondays? *Insert face palm*
You’re not alone—we’ve been there too. Here are some restaurants, cafes and drink shops closed on Mondays around the Capitol Region.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but next time you consider dining out on a Monday, refer to this to lessen your chances of heartbreak. Check the businesses’ websites for exact opening and closing times.
- Adrian’s Restaurant and Bar | 18143 Perkins Road East, Ste. D | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Beausoleil Restaurant & Bar | 7731 Jefferson Highway | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Cupcake Junkie | 12240 Coursey Blvd., Ste. B | Open Tuesday-Saturday
- Curry N Kabab | 11904 Coursey Blvd. | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- El Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant | 8334 Airline Highway | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Holy Cow Frozen Custard | 33939 LA-16, Ste. I, Denham Springs | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Kalurah Street Grill | 2857 Perkins Road | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Omi | 7951 One Calais Ave., #3403 | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Palermo Ristorante | 7809 Jefferson Highway, A | Open Tuesday-Saturday
- Pho Cafe | 3851 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd. | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Provisions on Perkins | 3535 Perkins Road, Ste. 400 | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Roberto’s River Road Restaurant | 1985 Highway 75, Sunshine | Open Tuesday-Saturday
- Rock-n-Sake Bar & Sushi | 3043 Perkins Road, Ste. A | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- The Rum House | 2112 Perkins Palms Ave. | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Soji | 5050 Government St. | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Thai Kitchen | 4550 Concord Ave. | Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Tsunami Sushi | 100 Lafayette St. | Open Tuesday-Saturday
- Vegan Friendly Foods | 4608 Bennington Ave.| Open Tuesday-Sunday
- Zorba’s Greek Bistro | 5713 Essen Lane, Ste. B | Open Tuesday-Saturday
- 3Tails Wine & Cheese | 516 Moore St. | Open Tuesday-Sunday
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, cafes or food shops closed on Mondays? Tell us in the comments!