Sure, Memorial Day seems to be all about grilling meat, but that’s no reason to break the #MeatlessMonday streak you’re on. We’re not suggesting you fill up on sides that are just meh (sorry, coleslaw) or, dare we say it, opt for frozen veggie burgers instead ground beef. But we do suggest taking advantage of grilling season with delicious plant-based dishes. Here are 25 meatless recipes that rival hotdogs and hamburgers.
- Grilled and Marinated Vegetables with Miso, Lemon and Herbs by The First Mess
- Grilled Teriyaki Cauliflower Steaks with Asian Gremolata by FoodieCrush
- Grilled Romaine Salad with Corn and Avocado by Floating Kitchen
- Grilled Veggie and Soba Noodle Salad by Foodal
- Grilled Sweet Potato Fajitas by Fresh Off the Grid
- Grilled Asparagus and Zucchini Salad with Lemon and Basil Vinaigrette by Audrey’s Apron