Table of contents
225 Extra—Spaces & Places is an annual publication. The magazine is a resource for finding and creating a home in the Capital area, with a look at the latest home technology, financing options, and makeovers of local apartments and houses.
• What you need to know before buying a house in need of major work
• Modern kitchen and bath makeovers scaling from small to large
• Perkins Road overpass area home fuses clean lines with midcentury style
• Mid City warehouse’s rustic transformation
• What the area’s construction boom means for residential living
• Is downtown in your budget?
• The inside scoop on the future of downtown living
• The perks of downtown living
• Two of downtown’s biggest advocates tell us about what it’s like to live there