Stay happy and healthy in 2023 with these 5 tips:
- Annual physicals are an important part of staying healthy. Everyone should see their physician yearly to stay current with vaccinations and health screenings.
- Get moving at least 3 times a week. Exercise shouldn’t be a chore. Find something you love to do. Whether you enjoy dancing, hiking or exploring, you’re more likely to exercise when you’re having fun.
- Stay hydrated to flush out unhealthy toxins and to regulate your temperature, heart rate and blood pressure.
- Make meals count by eating 3 meals a day, incorporating fruits, vegetables, proteins, and whole grain foods while minimizing processed and high-fat foods.
- Mental health is just as important as physical health. Be kind to yourself and stay connected to your friends and family.
To schedule an appointment with your Baton Rouge Clinic Physician, click here.